Re: Re : Weintraub on Backtesting Questions

> "trade station" writes as TradeStation (single world with caps).
>It's a trading software with backtesting capabilities.
>Made by Omega Research Inc, a company based in  Miami (Florida, USA).
>Their web site is www.omegaresearch.com.
>.
>But maybe you have not used the same "trade station" version than all of us ?
>This could explain allot of things.
>
>Thaaaaank you for your attention.

Hi Mr Orphelin;

I think we all know what trade station and TradeStation meant in his post.
A reminder your good at writing EL but I read some of your post and don't
think you should be giving advise on literary skills is just my opinion.
Not copying all the past post to replies was a valid point the rest was
just unnecessary criticism.

Robert