Re : Weintraub on Backtesting Questions

Dans un courrier daté du 31/07/98 17:14:08  , vous avez écrit :

<< very funny response - I guess it wasn't your money..................
 ----------
 > From: Neal T. Weintraub <thevindicator@xxxxxxxxxxx>
 > To: David Olson <trader7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 > Cc: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
 > Subject: Re: Weintraub on Backtesting Questions
 > Date: 31 July 1998 15:56
 >
 > David, how could that happen. These systems were backtested on trade
 station .What happened? Who wrote the system. Was it the same guy wrote the
"Birth
 of > the Blues."

(Super mega hypergiga snip here)
....Followed by hundred of lines of already seen (10 times or more) of the
same " original" messages.

Could you respect the normal users of this list and avoid to copy unecessary
parts of previous messages, as already asked here by other members  ?

<< very funny response - I guess it wasn't your money..................>>
Was your  message ( intergral, no snip)
Do not need all the previous history thread to allow all of us to understand
the subtle contents of this one.

PS (For Neil W).
===========
 "trade station" writes as TradeStation (single world with caps).
It's a trading software with backtesting capabilities.
Made by Omega Research Inc, a company based in  Miami (Florida, USA).
Their web site is www.omegaresearch.com.
.
But maybe you have not used the same "trade station" version than all of us ?
This could explain allot of things.

Thaaaaank you for your attention.

-Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
(Unfortunately, we do not sell  big HDs for archiving crude Omega List
messages)