Re: El ?

Neal,

Not quite sure what your reply has to do with Robert's question on EL, but I
get the impression that you feel that there is only one way to trade the S&P.

Your interview with the guy who trains traders to take a position, then
attempt to sell it immediately at a one or two tick profit or else dump it
at a wash was interesting-- and I don't doubt that it works for someone in
the pit who has the access and stomach for that type of trading, but it's
not the only way to trade.

You seem to ignore the possibility that a good technical analyst/trader
could swing trade the S&P off the floor using a computer and good analysis
software.  For this type of trading, you don't need access to the pit and
you don't need to dump a position just because it hasn't given you a profit
in 20 seconds.