Re: Reversal Candlestick Pattern Structure Thoughts and Questions

Candlesticks by themselves are not tradeable, but in conjunction with
widely used oscillators such as: stochastics, RSI, MACD, regression, and
standard technical trading skill (channel & trendline violations, support &
resistance levels) candlesticks is VERY tradeable and VERY accurate.  And
as a bonus, provides clear STOP levels.  NO other system beats candlesticks
for their ability to enter a trade at RAZOR sharp points and maximize
profits.  I have been trading this system exclusively for the last 5 months
with very impressive results (80+% of trades being profitable and
fractional losses on the rest, given proper stop loss, diversification, and
profit targets are used).  I'm sold on it over all other trading systems I
have researched & used.

But bottom line, you still need sharp technical trading ability to realize
the signs -- and its an art not a pure science.