Andrews Pitchfork - Thanks

     Hi All

     Thanks to everyone that sent messages regards Andrews Pichfork.

     Most code referred to the code posted by Gregory Wood which was indeed
     what I had but couldn't get to work.I didn't get a great deal of time
     to experiment with the code but this is what I have found so far for
     the benefit of others that had also previously unsuccessfully tried to
     use this code.I placed an "A" , "B " , "C" on the chart and refreshed
     the indicator with no joy . I then added a "A1" , "B1" , "C1" and
     deleted the A , B ,C and this worked ! .

     To those that obviously use this code successfully am I doing
     something wrong ????

     Thanks again

     Stuart