Re: Re: OSCILLATRORS FOR THE S & P HeHeHe!

<<Can anybody give me  some ocillators that one can use for intra-day

>>trading on the S & P  that would give about 85 % profit on the resulting

>>trades ??

>>Regards , Jay

Several years ago when I was publishing Technical Traders Bulletin I got a
phone call from a trader who said he was day trading the S&P with better than
90% winning trades.  He then asked if I would send him the newsletter for free
because he didn't have enough money to buy it.  True story.  Wish I could
remember his name, I would pass it along.

Chuck LeBeau