Re: OSCILLATRORS FOR THE S & P HeHeHe!

Very funny.  I enjoyed it.

But seriously, it is obvious that Jay is an ignorant newbie.  He obviously
hasn't heard of trading being a "0 sum game", and "95% of traders lose" , and
"you build from your own ideas"....

We newbies are at the bottom of the food chain.  We not just pay tuition to
learn this trade (by losing), we also pay the college tuition for the children
of our brokers and system sellers ...

Some of you more experienced, please take some time to show him some common
sense and directions.

Serious and not as new,
WilliamW