Re: Re : the Reason(s) for HIS Success.......

Orphelin@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Dans un courrier daté du 22/07/98 18:00:33  , TC écrit :

BIG SNIP

Pierre:

Can you share with us what positive influences you have had in your career? Can
you point answer the original question? It might be interesting for us all to
see what you value from your past education [I mean that in all sincerity].

I'd also like to hear what TC feels was valuable in his past.

Best,

Tim Morge [Who is still pondering his own answer]