Re: URL - Off Subject Posts

Jack,

You wrote:

>This post is about as far off the intended subject matter of this list as
it
>gets.  We all need to stop posting off-topic crap to this list (and all
other
>lists).

Speaking of learning to use e-mail...  Suggest you get yourself an e-mail
alias.  These are available for free all over the place, from Yahoo,
Hotmail, etc.  Then have your broker send your important e-mail to that
address.  Configure your e-mail program (or browser) to check only that
address during the day so that you won't have to bother with unnecessary
mail during trading hours.

Trader J