Re: Floor trader posts

<< I was joking about the sun flower seeds. There is a fine for spitting. My o
 my what a serious group. I guess we are all waiting for Mr. G to speak to
 Congress. I am back-testing all his speeches using EasyLanguage. >>

I was joking about the grim picture.

However, while walking past the 'Starbucks' opposite the Merc this morning,
several traders were enjoying their Lattes at the tables outside. The
experienced in the group skillfully placed their salivatory missiles over the
passers by into West Munroe. Unfortunately, the less accomplished scored
several direct hits on a number of suits scurrying to work. I couldn't help
but wonder if any were your proteges. I shall use Adams St. in future.