Re: This IS a Racial Slur.... Plain & Simple!!

On Mon, 20 Jul 1998 20:15:34 -0400, you wrote:

>> I think your reference to "afro......" was simply an attempt to
>> sugar-coat the phrase "nig....."!!     AND NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY...
>> that sir, IS A RACIAL SLUR, PLAIN & SIMPLE!!
>>
>> Later.....
>>
>> JMB
>> TraderGuy@xxxxxxx
>
>If it gets results out of OMEGA on a Y2K fix, then the point was taken.
>If not, -=== well, I tried.
>                 Randy

Randy,

PATHETIC, just simply PATHETIC!!     Your methods and choices leave
little to be desired... as a matter of fact..... NOTHING!!

Trust me when I say to you.... I COULD, AND PROBABLY SHOULD CUT LOOSE
ON YOU..... RIGHT NOW!!

GOD KNOWS YOU DESERVE ANY WRATH YOU GET OVER THIS VULGAR DISPLAY OF
DISRESPECT FOR YOUR FELLOW MAN!!

BUT I WON'T BE THE ONE TO DO IT..... I'M A BETTER PERSON THAN THAT!!

You have obviously shown your "true colors" here!!   Now all of the
people on the OMEGA-LIST can see that you're nothing but a RACIST,
RED-NECK piece of WHITE TRASH!!

I assume the only commodity you follow is.... "cotton!"  That way you
and all your racist buddies know when it's time to go out & buy some
new SHEETS!!

LATER..... I feel the need to bathe, to cleanse myself of you and this
message!!

JMB
TraderGuy@xxxxxxx