TS Power Editor

Hi All,

I'm trying to develop a momentum based system and seem to be having
some trouble with the Power Editor on the exit of the trade.

System will go long:
ADX(14) > 30 and
Close < average(Close,18)
Then buy next bar at open
======================
The exit or target to close out the position is the most recent swing high.
Usually the swing high is anywhere from one to 10 bars before the
trigger to enter the trade (see the ellipse on the chart below)
Question: Does anyone here know how to code this in TradeStation?

Thanks for your time, Matt
TradeStation Block # 9637

P.S. I tried to send this e-mail last night, but received this message:
"Sorry, the omega list does not accept posts in HTML format.
Please resend your article without the HTML attachment.
Also, the list does not accept image attachments."

Personally, Image attachments are only way to explain things...
without Image attachments I might as well drive my car in the
rear view mirror. Maybe we could all pitch in $50. to buy Jim Osborn
a new server to handle the disk space???

Best Regards, Matt