Re: Morning Update Forces Y2K Futures Expiration?

<< KCSpread, in his post of 7/16, reports that he collects Eurodollar data all
 the way out to 2006, and has no trouble producing, for example, a 15 minute
 bar chart for ED1U. It doesn’t say whether he runs the morning update, but I
 imagine he does. >>

Ralph,

  Tony Haas and I figured this out.  The multiple posts about checking a box
and the fact that the symbols were different gave clues (the chart I attached
was EDU1, not ED1U).  I don't use the BMI server.  I use Server Gateway for
Future Source data.  Server Gateway has no morning update, ergo no box to
check.

Kelly