Re: News Alert: Re: Omega Brochures and Recycling

Timothy Morge wrote:

>  the Sturgeon General has found that the bad information
> originally contained in the brochures will 'bleed' back into any data you
> attempt to hand chart on these recycled pieces of 'de-slicked' paper. Confused
> chartists have been found in a catatonic state, apparently trying to make sense
> of a continually reversing Point and Go Figure formation that contains the
> remnants of a stop-loss bug...err, feature.
>
> Tim Morge [Purveyor of medically safe recycled paper bags. Our bags have never
> been curve-fit and never will be!]

  Hey that's slander, putting down my product like that! We have our own survey that says the
general public wants and desires the misleading and constantently changing wishie washie de-slicked
ex omega catalogs over you old crappy brown bags. Im fact we have had so much success with the
product that we are now in beta on a new plastic product made from old mike jugs. We are accepting
the upgrade checks now and we expect the product to be available on our web site for the old
customers early 2nd quarter some year when we get around to it.

--
 TC