News Alert: Re: Omega Brochures and Recycling

ResearchDepartment@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

HEY! I got a whole bunch of the slick Omega World brochures that they sent out
with Linda on the cover and some with Jack. I just put a mix of 50/50 bleach and
water on them and they are now perfect and ready for the Point and GO Figure!
Maybe we could do the same with Stock and Commodities and Futures magazine. We
could clean up the industry and recycle at the same time. We could even have
Readers choice awards and sell ads and have reviews of which pencils make the
best charts.

ResearchDepartment@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> HEY! I got a whole bunch of the slick Omega World brochures that they sent out with Linda on the
> cover and some with Jack. I just put a mix of 50/50 bleach and water on them and they are now
> perfect and ready for the Point and GO Figure! Maybe we could do the same with Stock and Commodities
> and Futures magazine. We could clean up the industry and recycle at the same time. We could even
> have Readers choice awards and sell ads and have reviews of which pencils make the best charts.
>
>   TC

Attention:  The Florida Sturgeon General has announced that mixing bleach with
old slick Omega brochures may be hazardous to your health. Although the bleach
mixture may indeed take some of the surface clutter off these old brochures,
upon further testing, the Sturgeon General has found that the bad information
originally contained in the brochures will 'bleed' back into any data you
attempt to hand chart on these recycled pieces of 'de-slicked' paper. Confused
chartists have been found in a catatonic state, apparently trying to make sense
of a continually reversing Point and Go Figure formation that contains the
remnants of a stop-loss bug...err, feature.

Best,

Tim Morge [Purveyor of medically safe recycled paper bags. Our bags have never
been curve-fit and never will be!]