"JMB/TraderGuy" is not "mark brown"

>On Fri, 17 Jul 1998 14:23:37 +0800, you wrote:
>>JMB = Just Mark Brown???
jb, who is mark brown?  i'll use "jb", it's obvious that's what you use.

>Perish the thought.... That even scares ME!!
>SO, Please... Don't Even Go There!!

>I, personally, don't believe that "Mark Brown" even exists!
>He is probably a figment / hallucination of some ones active >imagination... However, IT AIN'T MINE!!!
i don't follow the list too closely and wouldn't have seen this message either if it weren't for jb's blind-cc.  but i can guarantee you that jb is not this "mark brown" person.

>Besides... Trust me, there are several "lurkers" on this list that >know who I am personally... and TraderGuy is simply "JMB"... Which >happen to be my correct initials!!
yes, i must admit i know "jb", he means well, but gets a little carried away sometimes.  i think he see's everything as just black or white.  actually, that's not a bad trait for a trader.  i can also tell you people one other thing about him, he might be a little over bearing, but he is honest, he is a giver, not a taker, i know he's been a real good friend to me, helped me out quite a bit, and he won't lie to you, that i know.  sorry bud, as you say, i call em like i see em.

>Feel free to chime-in here, you guys!  For verification purposes >only... of course!
i did.  you owe me now.

>JMB
>TraderGuy@xxxxxxx
trading_fool aka jack little

>PS.  Nothing personal "Mark" (I know you're out there!), BUT if I >were "Mark Brown", I would perform the Exorcism myself!!
now that i would pay to see.  love ya buddy.

ps.  jb call me.