Re: TT attack

THIS MESSAGE IS 'Bcc' back to you, so as to protect your identity, OK!
No one but I will know who sent it, and once I erase the original...
NO ONE WILL KNOW... EVER!  (except you of course)

On Fri, 17 Jul 1998 11:41:26 EDT, you wrote:

>Ticktaker seemed like a pathetic sucker to me - not a threat that needed to be
>attacked.  What did I miss ???
No "attack".... maybe I'm a little too passionate about the subject
matter, I don't know!   But, by no stretch of the imagination is / was
it intended to be an attack.

Just trying to make the point that HE SIMPLY MAY NOT BE GETTING IT!!
It's that simple!     I mean... God himself could teach a trading
course, and 80% of the population wouldn't get it!!    Does that prove
that GOD himself is a "shyster"???    Personally, I hope not!!

I just wanted to offer up a few alternatives, to a "mysterious"
person, with a "mysterious" e-mail address, that came to us "out of
the blue one-day"!!  That's it!!

>Why the criticism of his mysterious ' TT ' signature ?
Just my "humble opinion".... I just don't respect people that use
them....  If you examine my daily TRASHED E-MAIL'S, you would see
why!!    All that "SH__" that comes to us in the night is sent by
"people" using "those" types of addresses!!   I just don't respect
them... and judging from the responses I got, I'm not the only one!!
God, there are so many lurkers on this list!!

>And who is the mysterious ' JMB ' ??
'JMB' are my initials... plain & simple!  No mystery here!
Hey don't take it personal... I send e-mail to my mother the same
way...  she's the one who named me!   "Jay M. Bee"

JMB
TraderGuy@xxxxxxx