Re: Is TS 5 next generation or not?

Miles:

Open with communication? You've got to be kidding me...They wrote a two
paragraph ditty that said, in effect, we'll give patches away when we're done
with what we want to work on. That told us all a whole lot. As for their release
dates, they ain't worth the old paper bags they're printed on...In fact, don't
try to trade those particular paper bags to me, thank you.

I don't want thm to go away...I just want my damned software fixed now.

Tim Morge [Sitting on piles of old paper bags for the year 2000 rush]