RE: Is TS 5 next generation or not?

I agree an open channel of communication is the best.  I dont think omega has been closed with information either.  They have announced a patch and schedule of release.  As a public comapany now I'am sure its even harder for them to give out forward information.  I dont know too many companies that do divulge their bussiness plans.

Miles Dunbar