Re: Re : NEED HELP for French/European Data

I think the poor guy was in the showroom, coughing and looking around for a
salesperson and no on was there to help him. The shop owner was either too busy
trying to write witty replies on-line or was running from one supermarket to
another trying to get a meager supply of old paper bags ready before the year
2000 craze catches on in France...

Best,

Tim Morge [Visit our showroom now, filled with a quality selection of smooth
surfaced wood veneers, ready for your hand charting]