Re : NEED HELP for French/European Data

Dans un courrier daté du 17/07/98 10:46:36  , vous avez écrit :

<< I'm planning to buy TradeStation.

 I talked with french traders using Omega products and they say
 that neither Dialdata nor ComStock offer complete data for Palais
 Brognart (france's stock exchange).

 The result is: they bought a very powerfull software,
 but can't feed it with necessary data!

This is very strange:

I'm the TradeStation reseller in France, and use also Comstock as datafeed for
TradeStation since early 1992.
Comstock broadcasts the french stock market, french bonds, french options
(Monep) as well as Matif futures.
You should have not spoken to the right TradeStation user...

Concerning Dal Data, they also have the french stock market, but it seems thta
there are some errors (splits, new stocks forgotten).

An other solution is to download the french market from the Internet( using
Victoire Telematique web site), and use the Metastock downloader to store them
under the Metastock format (daily only).

<<
 I would appreciate a lot any help or direction to get complete data of
 french(and other europ. countries) stocks.

 regards,
 vincent.demolombe@xxxxx

For you information, Comstock offers also:
London, Frankfurt, Switzerland , Italy (MIB)

You could consider to call me first.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com