Re : NEED HELP for French/European Data

Dans un courrier daté du 17/07/98 14:53:17  , vous avez écrit :

<<
 I think the poor guy was in the showroom, coughing and looking around for a
 salesperson and no on was there to help him. The shop owner was either too
busy
 trying to write witty replies on-line or was running from one supermarket to
 another trying to get a meager supply of old paper bags ready before the year
 2000 craze catches on in France...

  Best,

 Tim Morge [Visit our showroom now, filled with a quality selection of smooth
 surfaced wood veneers, ready for your hand charting]

 Orphelin@xxxxxxx wrote:

 > Dans un courrier daté du 17/07/98 10:46:36  , vous avez écrit :
 >
 > << I'm planning to buy TradeStation.
 >
 >  I talked with french traders using Omega products and they say
 >  that neither Dialdata nor ComStock offer complete data for Palais
 >  Brognart (france's stock exchange).

I never saw this customer before.
The only thing that I can say is that he has  been misinformed...this is so
frequent , these days...

FYI, I do not store old stinky paperbags for charting purposes.
It's a clean place, here.

Pierre Orphelin