Re: Pre World War III Status (was yk2 and the like)

On Thu, 16 Jul 1998, Pierre ecrit:
>1) Seems that the solution that I have proposed with the Morning update
>unchecking is not so stupide, because it has worked for me, and for three
>other users here , including James Mazzula, who really suggested to uncheck
>it........

Yes, it works provided the morning update is =never= run.
Doing so will expire "post-12/31/99" contracts regardless of
which other boxes are left unchecked (e.g. "delete expired
futures contracts").

The only downside I've discovered so far in connection with
not running the update is that the .dat file (in my case
40bonn.dat) grows rather large. Further, those not running
the update should, IMHO, be =extremely= religious about
backing up their data. Otherwise, all seems to be well.

Best regards,
Jim