Re: Re : Easy as 1-2-3-4-5-6

Orphelin@xxxxxxx wrote:

> You can too. Do not forget to unsubscribe to Omega-List in the same time, if you do not feel
> comfortable with TradeStation.
> This will protect the health of the remaing contributors to this list. There is no need to
> transmit your diseases to healthy people.

We would also suggest that maybe you should seek employment with Omega. You certainly have the
"W"ight stuff!

"W"= wrong

> Easy like 123 for programmers.
> If you are not really one, and if you have some dificulties with Easy
> Language, VB will not solve them for you.

Bull corn!!! If I can read Omega's mind by learning a ill documented piece of sh_t programming
language and make big money. Just think how dangerous I will be with a language that is taught in
every community college there is! Katy bar the door DUDE! I have an abundance of ideas that have
remained dreams thus far. I am dll'ed and dde'ed to death now and have just about one computer per
system, they are so big in code. If anything I regret I will have to find another favorite past time
because I will have no need to Omega bash. I may start a clinic for recovering Omega users though!
Wanna a room reserved for you?

> Think also to the time to spend to convert years of programming code in EL into VB. Think also
> debugging. Think also that you will miss the opportunity to use some add -ons to TradeStation,
> unless they are replaced by their equivalents in VB.

Add ons that do what? Waste money! Here goes those pigs off the cliff again!  Bob is rightfully
proposing that what is known doesn't make money. So the crap that is in TS now should be discarded
and we should move on. I agree, the stuff I have I didn't get in a can!

--
  TC