CPR

To The List,
           I receive tons of junk mail soliciting me to buy the latest
,greatest system.(As you all must as well) I got one today that I think
takes the cake!!!Has anyone ever heard of or purchased the " Commodity
Pulse Recognition- Personal Trainer" ? It is described as a "totally
automatic, personal day-trading program...that lets you Identify
Critical Market Highs,Lows and Breakouts-Within a few ticks- Every
Market Day!!" This " state of the art system", operating on an IBM
compatible with at least 2mm of memory using daily data should only have

you spend "7-10 minutes each evening updating your trades for the next
day".The software maker "cannot guarantee you will make a profit" but
asserts that the system " has been profitable for 135 of 136 months in
seven markets".You can have all of this for a measly $10,000.So as Mr T
used to say " I pity the fool..." that buys software like this for these

kind of prices.

                Terrence Smart