Re: Bad initial ticks

>Are you able to collect any post Dec. 1999 real time data (ie, ED0H or
>DED0H) by using any of these workarounds?........

I just re-read my previous message and found it rather
ambiguous (at best). Maybe I can get it right this time.

I =can= collect RT data for Euros expiring past 1999 =now=.
By that I mean I can collect, store, and display data dated
7/13/98, 7/14/98, etc. (tick and daily) =provided= I do not
run the morning update. Doing so expires the contract
thereby rendering the data inaccessible. I should find out
shortly whether I can collect such data if I run the morning
update with the "Delete expired futures contracts" box left
unchecked.

I =cannot= =manually= enter data for any post-12/31/99 date
(tick or daily). The year is represented by two digits and
the server does not deal with "00" very well. Obviously, a
patch will be necessary in order to collect, save, and
display data that is =transmitted= in Y2K.

BTW, I'll pay top dollar for any book or system written by
anyone who is receiving post-1999 RT data =now=. <g>

Best regards,
Jim