Re: CPR

> From omega-list-request@xxxxxxxxxx Wed Jul 15 22:39:15 1998
> Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 01:25:05 -0700
> To The List,
>            I receive tons of junk mail soliciting me to buy the latest
> ,greatest system.
> ... SNIP
> You can have all of this for a measly $10,000.
>
>                 Terrence Smart

First trade and you're down $10,000 already.  Wonder how the second trade will
do?  I understand the limit of 50 systems will be sold out probably within a
week (if I believe everything I read - ever notive that the middle letters of
believe spell "lie"?).  That makes the collective first trade a half million
dollar drawdown.

Personally, I'd like to be on the other side of this trade.

BTW, what I don't understand is is TS 5.0 is a fantastic new re-write using
true 32-bit code, why has the y2k bug been designed into it?  If it's going
to be re-written, re-write it without the bug!

Chris Norrie