Re: Re : Bad initial ticks

Orphelin@xxxxxxx wrote:

> <<
>  Pierre this is not a workable solution.
>  >>
> It is a workable one.
>
> You may submit this solution to Omega , and ask them if there is a risk to
> desactivate the morning update to allow yk2.xxx expiring contracts, as I
> explained above
> I guess that there is no risk....

Why! why, why must we be the ones taking risk and figuring out what to do? Why doesn't Omega make a
statement themselves if this is such a HOT IDEA? I cant trust my business to a fix that is not, has
not yet been recommended by the products developer. If all I did was to test like some sure I'd give
it a crack as see what, but my database is so big that I cant even back it up. Dude I got a two
digit block number, so there. I have lived the lie after lie and day to day unfair business
practices of this company. I want Omega to tell me what to do! they are on this continent and I can
readily visit them. You I would have more trouble getting at if I needed to. Just in case I have to
tell you that was a small joke. This problem and your proposed non Omega official solution is not a
Joke. Unless I have financial recourse with you I ignore your suggestions. Thanks anyway, I have
never seen one guy ever defend a worthless piece o crap company so feverishly, congratulations on
your effort but the ship is sinking anyway.
--
  TC