Re: Bad initial ticks

pierre wrote:
<snip>
>You only need to unchek the morning update in the server.
<snip>

Not a viable solution and could be dangerous to server stability according
to Omega tech support.  They DO NOT recommend it.

>Always the same story.
>Rancor and rancor and rancor. <big snip>

I will not respond to your usual personal attacks.  Next criticism, um,
comment, please...

<BIG "what the hell was all that" SNIP>
>Do you see what I mean, you and the 10 or less noisy people on this List ?

No, I don't.  Translators, please..

To reiterate, I'm reasonably happy with TS 4.0.  I'm not an Omega basher
(at least in my own mind).  Sure, there are problems with TS 4.0 including
the Y2K and initial tick bugs (and they ARE bugs).   Sure, TS can be
manipulated by unscruplous vendors to provide fradulent system results with
trailing stops.  But I'm not ready to throw out the baby out with the
bathwater just yet.  Give us a fix to these problems in TS 4.0, Omega, and
then we'll talk about that 5.0 upgrade...

-Tony Haas