Re : Bad initial ticks

Dans un courrier daté du 15/07/98 02:40:28  , vous avez écrit :

<<
 What would get Omega's attention is an immediate Y2K lawsuit based upon the
fact
 that TS4 is unable to collect data for any of the many debt futures with
 expirations after December 1999. This is a today issue, not something 18
months
 down the road.

Ha!
HA ha ha!
This is  really funny:

You are claiming that TS is not able to collect data for expiration date after
12/99.
This is false, and has been reported here by someone and myselff:
You only need to desactivate the morning update that declares the contract
after year 2000 has expired.
But you continue to claim...

Lets see now what you write at the end of your message:

<<
This is what lead me to Ensign for real-time trading rather than upgrading my
SC4 EOD to TS4 and it is what will lead me to alternative products as the new
crop of 32 bit trading platforms is released.

This means that:
You are NOT using TS4, but SC4 EOD (a dog!), and you claim for a lawsuit
against Omega without knwowing by yourself what could be a realtime data
collection in an Omega Server that you DO NOT OWN.

Concerning the lawsuit, how are yo involved in this supposed action ?
What kind of victim are you as you do not collect realtime data on a piece of
software that you should know only by name and unresolved bugs by gossip ?

What is your prejudice ?
To be unable to update SC4 EOD to TS4 ?
You are able to do so , and to collect the considered data (see above)

Frankly, that's incredible to read things  like this!
If your justice courts are stupid enough to accept such lawsuits...no  can't
believe it!

<<
 I've found that Omega has always emphasized the release of new products over
 meeting its responsibilities to fix/maintain existing products. Further, it's
 been my personal experience that Omega has rushed products to market before
the
 completion of the quality control cycle. I'm tired of phone calls from Omega
 management telling me how much they care about their product and that I
should
 just trust them to solve the problems in the next release. I can't imagine
 continuing to rely on such a company for software products which are critical
 my business. Thus, I will not purchase another Omega product/upgrade until
such
 time as the company undergoes a thorough house cleaning from top down and
then
 proceeds to fix the critical bugs in current versions. This is what lead me
 Ensign for real-time trading rather than upgrading my SC4 EOD to TS4 and it
is
 what will lead me to alternative products as the new crop of 32 bit trading
 platforms is released.

Maybe Omega could refund your SC4 EOD copy, and this could solve the
problem...

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
(sorry, I do not use SC4 EOD)