Re: Bad initial ticks

pierre wrote:
>Oh , I forgot to say, but it seems that one of your posts on this list has
>been published in Future Magazine (was concerning trading systems 10
>commandements).
>Just verified: yes, was the May 1998 issue.
>
>As soon as I have some free time , I'll come back to you and explain what's
>wrong in most of your trading system eavaluaton assumptions.
>Will be also related to an other thread that I saw recently here or on
>TradeLab List (topic: Gambler's Indicators).

And I'll correct your misconceptions...BTW, there is no need to do this
since Bob Brickey, Jay M., and you have already discussed my points when I
first posted them on this list many months ago...check the Omega
archives...unless you just want to be redundant or advertise your stuff on
this list.

And thanks for the free publicity, even though I don't SELL OR ADVERTISE
ANYTHING on this list LIKE SOME DO.

As far as your other personal attacks and cutesy comments, <BIG SNIP>

-Tony Haas