Re: Satellite, Cable, or Internet feed?

Jeff:

I think we are all hoping the internet will be stable enough to rely upon for
live quotes. I have beta tested several internet quote systems, one which was
really great and very inexpensive. However, I don't know that I am ready to bet
my living on an internet feed for my quotes, nor would I have only one account
where I could ONLY trade through the internet.

I'd still say BMI and satellite feed. I have several friends in CA and though
they have looked around, they still go that route.

Best,

Tim Morge