Late reported Stock ticks in TS

While on the subject of bad initial ticks, I have a question about late reported ticks.

I've had occasion to look at some intraday stock data for several major US stocks.
So far, *all* of it has been interspersed with sudden and wacky price moves. At first I thought they were just erroneous ticks, but they're too frequent and consistent for that. I've since learned that they are late reported trades, and are particularly common during the opening half-hour of the stock's trading.

Can someone who is receiving stock data in real-time, tell me whether they also see these "bad" ticks coming through into their TS charts? And if so, what the heck do you do about them? And if you don't see them, why not? Does TS filter them somehow?

Seems to me you can't run a mechanical trading system in real-time on stocks because of this problem! So can someone tell me what kind of technical analysis intraday stock traders are doing that isn't rendered almost useless by these late arrivals? How does Omega expect the world to buy TS for RT intraday stock trading with this problem facing every user? And since it's a data feed problem, how does *any* charting package expect RT stock traders to trade with technical analysis?!

Would people with experience on this point please respond? I'd like to hear back that I'm making much ado about nothing, but if the SP futures data jumped around like that, I'd go nuts!

Thanks in advance

Mike Gossland