Satellite, Cable, or Internet feed?

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Satellite, Cable, or Internet feed?
  • From: "Jeffrey L. Needleman" <needje@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 13:27:40 -0700

I'm about to resume trading after a lapse of a few years. From my location
in California, I can hook up to TCI cable, satellite, or a fast (ISDN
multilink) Internet feed.

The costs for all three approaches seem about the same. So which of the
three is most reliable and/or faster? Any recommendations as to suppliers?
I was with BMI before and generally was pleased, but I like the notion of
live Internet trading...

Thanks.

Jeff Needleman <needje@xxxxxxxxxx>