Re :Market Profile strikes again (free trial to download)

Dans un courrier daté du 14/07/98 16:33:53  , Earl écrit :

<<
 It is bad enough that the list must put up with Pierre's personal attacks on
of
 us those who do not agree with Omega's business methods, practices and
ethics.

Long time users of Omega -List are not so much astonished of this!

When I see what I currently see on TradeLab list about Omega, and your modest
participation to promote TradeLab on Omega- List, I wonder if you are still
the best person to speak about ethics...but I may admit that you are not the
worst.

<<
 Now it appears we must also put up with Pierre's blatant and unsolicited
 promotion of products which he sells.

This is not so frequent here.
At least 6 months for the previous one.
And proposing a free working version of the Market Profile to download is not
a shameless promotion.
Or explaining that I  always wish to propose free trial versions of any code
that I am supposed to sell.
Do you know some other examples related to trading business , hmmm?

Names, please...
Earl, still here ?

<<
 If the list administrators do not take action to stop such promotion, members
of this list might wish to avoid whatever products Pierre offers.

The list administrator is maybe too busy to discover how many duplicates of
the same person are (were) currently writing on this list...

Concerning "member of this list", they are adult enough to know who I am, why
I do it and why they should or not avoid anything from me.

Rancor is an ugly failing of anyone.
I have a lot of failings, but not this one.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
(Yes, this is the URL where you can download free trial versions .
We accept  anybody, Earl included).