Re: Bad initial ticks

Please tell me if I'm missing something here, but I was able to edit and
correct the bad MRK tick without problems.  This is the second time this
issue has come up when I was able to correct the tick in the normal way, but
others claim to not be able to fix it without some tedious procedure.

This is what I did:  Bring up a 1 minute chart, displaying MRK for today
only.  Right-click to the right of the first bar on the chart and select
"Edit Price Data" -- navigate to the bad tick, select it, and press the
"Delete" button and save the changes.

I always fix bad ticks this way and never have had a problem with it.
Please let me know if this fix doesn't work.  I'm running ver. 4.0, build 21.