Re: Bad initial ticks

Ron:

I don't run stock data yet through my feed, but when I see a bad tick in a
commodity, real time, that's about what I do...Works for me. Maybe we're missing
something? I can only wonder if they mean that if they *don't* see the bad tick
that day and it is stored, it screws up their scans and they will have problems
catching the tick because Omega hasn't built in an error alert filter/function??
I dunno...maybe they can elaborate more.

Best,

Tim Morge