Re: Out Of Business

<< We've had a good time dealing with a lot of very nice people during
the past two years, but there's no sense in trying to continue marketing
a product which has no future.

 Let us know if you disagree with our conclusion.

 If we don't hear from you again, good luck and trade well.

 Frank Bacon

Sorry to hear your announcement. Apparently, technological
progress has its side effects. You'll be missed, especially your
service that is the best I have ever come across.

I hope you'll be able to find and exploit another weak point in the
existing technology for the benefit of both you and the consumer.

All the best,

Igor Uhrik