Market Profile strikes again (free trial to download)

Hi,

Its always suspect when I do not advertise here during a long time.

Due to some overload work, I forgot to find the time to upload a new
evaluation version of the Market Profile code for TradeStation to my web site.

The old one was no more functional, now, you can use the new one FOR FREE AND
REALTIME until 980729.
After this date , it will still work, but only on historical data time stamped
before this deadline date.
The demo version will stop to operate with historical data on 010199, but at
this time you will certainly have a TS5 or TS4 yk2 compliant.

The file to download from the web is 0.4Mb and is a self extracting one.
The user manual is included as a HTML file (please read it carefully before
using it).
You may own TS4 build 19.6 or higher.

As I always advocated, I wan to provide free test drives of what I propose to
sell.
This will also be true if  some day I sell some trading systems, and if the
TS5 encryption method is robust enough.
Doing so, I expect to enforce the CFTC to consider that I have no hype to
sell.
But as for the moment, France is not yet under the power of this respectable
organization...

Considering the new possibilities of TS5, I have delayed the availability of
some DLL products, and will certainly code this in a different manner.

For the moment, we focus on the Assistant for Expert Traders version2
(neurofuzzy logic) that is very close to completion.
A free trial  for version 2 will also be available,as it was the case for
version 1, still on the web.

1.The Market ProfileŽ display as shown here is the real distribution of the
market.

 2.You may notice that the same letter may appear several times, if the price
has been seen several times during the considered time period.

3.This is not the choice made by the originator of the Market ProfileŽ , and
we will also provide a version that also display the classical "one letter"
per TPO.

4.Due to limitation size of the current 16 bits TradeStation 4 version, this
optional change will be made as soon as TradeStation 5 will be released.

 5.You may select "fixed width"  fonts (like "courrier") in the TradeStation
chart window properties if you want to display a proportional profile.

6.This demo version (16 bits) will not run on TradeStation 32 bits (for
example, Dow Jones).

7.Please keep posted for a upgrade if you own a 32 bits TS version.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com