Re: BMI outage again

Tony:

You know, I never have a position into the SP close unless I have already
decided I am keeping it overnight. Trading on the close, unless I am taking
profits, is like running across the track at the Indy 500 to try to pick up a
dime...So honestly, I don't know how delayed the ticks are for the last 5
minutes. My phone clerks are usually so frazzled by then, I don't call them
until checkout...hopefully they've had a beer or three by then...

Best,

Tim Morge