Japanese Banking Crisis (Humor)

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Japanese Banking Crisis (Humor)
  • From: "Gary Fritz" <fritz@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 05:49:20 -0700

(I received this from a friend and thought some folks on this list
might enjoy it:)

According to inside contacts, the Japanese banking crisis shows no
signs of ameliorating. If anything, it's getting worse.

Following last week's news that Origami Bank had folded, we are
hearing that Sumo Bank has gone belly up and Bonsai Bank plans
to cut back some of its branches. Karaoke Bank is up for sale and
is (you guessed it!) going for a song.

Meanwhile, shares in Kamikaze Bank have nose-dived and 500
back-office staff at Karate Bank got the chop. Analysts report that
there is something fishy going on at Sushi Bank and staff there fear
they may get a raw deal.

Now, back to your regularly-scheduled Omega list...   :-)
Gary