Re: How Many Contracts ?- EVENTUAL EXUSE

I would like to publicaly appologize to those of You Fellow-Traders who might
got offend by my posting about the "trading systems" that are being sold out
there.

I didn't mean, by any mean, to talk against someone's long time developped
system but simply I ve reacted to one person that was trying to sell (force me
to get) his system, promising me the unbelievable profits and no money back
guarantee and no contact number either. It was a real RIP OFF, and only by
thinking of all these poor people who got caught with that I feel sorry and a
little angry. I didn't mean that there is no TRADING SYSTEM, but rather no "No
Brain System" that supposely would allow you to spend the rest of your life at
the golden Mantion in Hawaii doing nothing and just making your "system" do
all the hard work and finally the money for You.

No, I don't believe there is a such thing.

P.S. BTW Ron, thanks a lot for your corrections and couple very useful
suggestions regarding the proper way of posting and communicating. THANKS

Thomas,CA