Money Management Software

Van & Timothy,    I to am interested in finding a good money management
package.  I have been researching this for a few months.  I have
narrowed it down to:

    Rina Systems http://www.rinasystems.com/
    &
    Ryan Jones    http://www.smarttrading.com/

    Both products are +/- $1600.

I have received a demo of the Rina software & I really like it.  It is
somewhat tied to TradeStation, such that in order to test money
management strategies your system must be programmable into
"EasyLanguage".  I asked Leo Zimansky (Principal) at Rina about this &
he said if your system involves discretionary methods you can just tell
TradeStation where you bought & sold, to accomplish the same thing!  I
use SuperCharts so I have not figured out if I can use their product.

I am really looking for a standalone product.  According to Ryan Jones
web site
(see below) Performance I may be what I am looking for.  I e-mailed them
a week ago to inquire about a Performance I demo & a video that was
recommended, I have not received a response.  If anyone has some
information I sure would be interested!

 "Performance I is the only software of its kind. Stand-alone Windows
based 32 bit money management program is also compatible with SuperChart
and/or TradeStation ($1,699.00)

Butch Barham
Dallas, TX