RE: WinWaves 32

In terms of mechanizing Elliott Wave analysis in a software program, I think
Tom Joseph of Trading Techniques has done the best job in Advanced GET (Gann
Elliott Trader). Bob Prechter is a well-known name for popularizing Elliott
Wave in the press, but he would not be my choice for understanding EW for
trading. He has been a bear for years.

Trading Techniques is also working on a version of Advanced GET that will
hook into TS 5.0.

Neil