J. Welles Wilder Jnr.

Tony Haas mildly understated:-

> And let us not forget THE undisputed MASTER of HYPE (drumroll please...)
> Welles "For $35,000, you can know all the turning points of every market
20
> years into the future with DELTA"  Wilder.  Welles Wilder and the Delta
> Society has no peer in the world of hype.  All others are nothing but
cheap
> imposters.

AND, with Delta input, my the maestro himself, J. Welles Wilder Jnr., the
"Welles Wilder International Fund, Ltd." nevertheless headed steadily
'South' from the moment of its birth, until disappearing into oblivion.
So . . . although a nice person, a good teacher, keen to help, Larry,
Jake-the-Snake, Welles, and all purveyors of 'Hype' to a serious
dis-service to the futures industry, by mis-leading gullable folks, in
rather the same way as in Mark Twain's story of the
Dauphin and the Duke of Bilgewater who sold tincture to take the Tartar of
Teeth ~ Which it did ~ Unfortunately it also removed the enamel from ones
teeth ~ In the end they were tarred & feathered :)

cheers