Re: Money Tree

I am new in the learning to trade futures game. I think that Larry Williams is
perhaps the biggest name I know of in the business. In the course of learning
I have come across his name many times.  I  figure that he must be pretty
knowledgable about futures. I dont pay much mind to the 'contest ' claims
because that is so out of perspective to me.

Now , in recent months I have gotten two or three "Money Tree" infomertial
brochures in the mail. I have found then so hyped that they go to the garbage.
I may be doing myself a disservice but after having a taste of futures trading
I have found it to be a difficult task. I feel the " Money Tree" is made to
appeal to the unsuspecting with its claims of riches. Have any of you seasoned
or professional traders purchased it?

I agree with the initial point made by Robert about this type of advertising (
which I think seemed to be the focus of his message that started all this) .
I have seen the claims and I dont care but if LW really knows something about
trading  I would be glad to give him a few dollars to learn from him.

Ron