Re: tick-data filesize reduction

It's a good point Jim -- there is no effective advantage to specifying
number of days of data to be collected, since the file size is not reduced
after the trailing days are dropped.  Except for the fact that procedures
have been posted that will reduce the file size and these would not work if
the number of days to be collected were not specified.  I have also had to
shut down my Morning Update due to Option contracts being erroneously marked
"expired" when they still have a significant amount of life remaining in the
real world.

BUT!-- Imo, this dilemma is simply minor bug that has not been fixed, rather
than a "cruel hoax".  I'm not aware of any other cruel hoaxes either, but it
might make an interesting thread if anyone thinks that such "hoaxes" exist
and would care to outline them...