Re: Larry Williams

Mark,

I agree with your remarks that were a response to Robert's negative comments
about Larry.  I to have had the same positive experiences with Larry.  I think
that he is a rare individual and I am grateful for his help.  It is very
obvious when you meet Larry and attend his seminars that he has a passion for
trading and sharing that passion with others.

I also can say.......

"Disclaimer: I have no commercial relationship with Larry.....and no one asked
 me to write this note.....I stand to gain nothing from its writing."

Russ

<<<<<<<<<
Robert,

 Well I feel some things must be said in defense of Larry. As far as I can
tell
 Larry is one of the few real gems in this business.
 My relationship with Larry goes back a few years, about ten I think. In that
 ten years I have studied Larry's published and unpublished work
 with zeal. I can only say I have been rewarded many times over for my
efforts.
 I would advise any serious student of the market to take the same path.

 Those who know Larry know he is genuine article, I sincerely believe Larry
has
 forgotten more about trading in the last 25 years
 than most of us will ever know. Those of us who know Larry know what makes
him
 sucessful......he has a real passion for the markets. I believe
 the pursuit of market knowledge occupies Larry's mind about 20 hours a day.
It
 never fails that whenever I speak to him he is working on some
 system or research idea. This simply blows my mind.......over the last ten
 years I have spoken to him hundreds of times......It never fails when I talk
 to him he is in front of his computer working on a system ! The point is he
 loves what he is doing ......like very few people I have ever met.

 Larry has on so many occasions shared freely of his thoughts and time. He has
 never asked for anything in return. It has always amazed me that he actually
 answers his own phone. Those wishing to talk to him need only to dial his
 number.

 Sadly Larry cannot make everyone a great trader.....for reasons we all know.
 Those who wish to seek out specific knowledge about trading futures
 ignore Larry Williams works at their own detriment.

 I could go on at length.....but I think you get the idea. The quest for
 knowledge requires an open mind....sometimes the answers we seek are right in
 front of us but we just cannot see them.

 Mark Benjamin
 mben@xxxxxxx