Re: Larry Williams as a Trader

Oh  yes I absolutely agree with you - my point only was that there always
will be home runs in any sort of trading contest with no meaning for this
persons
ability to perform on a longer term basis.
 But for LW it is good promotion - and believe me he likes to be a ''public
figure''
and yes he stands way above Jake the Snake