Re: Larry Williams

In a message dated 6/30/98 11:58:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
robertwc@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< If the CFTC has to finally make everybody you sells anything pertaining to
the futures market
register as a CTA then maybe we will get responsible people selling the
truth in fully disclosed forums. >>

Robert,

This is where you and I differ. I am a firm believer in laissez-fare
capitalisim. I believe everyone is responsible for their own actions. I dont
believe the CFTC or any governement agency should have to babysit for me. This
in my opinion is totally counter-productive. It stifles learning and
creativity. I believe people should be able to learn from their own mistakes.
If someone cannot seperate fact from fiction on their own.....then so be it !
They will either learn something and go on all the stronger for the experience
or they will seek another path. That is life.

The real danger lies in creating an enviorment in which the free availabilty
of ideas is cut off......this is where more government oversight is leading
us. At some point a person seeking to learn about the markets will not be able
to. There will be no Larry Williams to share with you, 25 years of blood,
sweat and tears.

I for one am greatful that I had the opportunity to spend thousands of dollars
on worthless systems, I learned something very valuable !

Mark
mben@xxxxxxx